Skip to main content
- Who We Are. Quantum Healing Center, Inc. is a Corporation of Meg Benedicte existing under the laws of the State of California
- Restrictions. You agree to the following restrictions:
(a) You will use the material on our site for your own entertainment and to purchase our products and/or services (if any).
(b) You agree that you will not reprint, republish or distribute, in any way, any information or materials found on our website, including, but not limited to, video, articles, forums, blogs, artwork, music, and logo. You acknowledge that our materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law. You agree that you will not copy our materials in any way.
(c) You acknowledge and agree that the password with which you have been provided is for your personal use, that you are responsible for any use of your password and you are not permitted to allow any other person to use your password for any purpose.
- Cancellation Without Cause. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription and bar your further use of our website at any time without cause.
- Cancellation With Cause. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription for cause at any time for your violation of any term of this Agreement without prior notice. In addition, ‘with cause’ shall include the use of foul language, defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, and lack of respect for the host or other members of the site.
- Limited Warranty. We cannot be held liable or responsible for any event that results from use of any information, services or products provided by us, not limited to financial losses or any other negative outcomes. You completely absolve us of any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for how you use the information, products, and services. We will use reasonable efforts to keep the service available to you during the term.
- Disclaimer of Other Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION.
- Limited Money Back Guarantee Terms. We will refund the sum you paid for items you purchased that arrived damaged. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund audio downloadable mp3 files and items sold and fulfilled within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- Credit Card Charges and Checks. All payments will be made via Visa/MC/Paypal or check. We use Third-Party credit card processors and do not maintain your credit card information on file. You may pay us by check, but items purchased with said check payments will not be mailed until the checks clear. There will be a $50 fee on all returned checks.
- Domestic Shipping: All items are processed by our Fulfillment House located in US. We deliver items to all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands in approximately 7 to 10 days of shipment date. Shipments are traceable. P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses cannot be used as a Ship To Address.
- International Shipping: Canada Ground: Our Fulfillment House can deliver to most commercial addresses in the 10 provinces of Canada within 7 to 10 days of shipment date, based on the location of the Ship To address. Shipments are traceable. P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a Ship To Address. International Economy: Delivery to most countries and territories to the destination country’s mail system. Shipment times and reliability vary based on the destination country’s mail system. These shipments are not traceable. P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a Ship To Address.
- Age Restrictions. You represent and warrant that you are 15 years of age or older and if a credit card was used to pay for a purchase, that the adult owner of the credit card was the one that submitted the credit card information.
- Modifications. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service and any policies affecting the website. Any modification is effective as of the beginning of the calendar month following the posting of the change to this website or distribution via electronic mail or conventional mail, whichever occurs first. Your continued use of the website more than 30 days following notice of any modification to these Terms of Service shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). If any change is unacceptable to you, you may so notify us before the expiration of the 30 day period and require us to make the decision that the change will not apply to you or to refund a pro-rata portion of your subscription fee for the period of your subscription not yet expired as of the effective date of the modification.
- Reporting Violations. If you become aware that any other person is violating any of the terms and conditions of this website, please notify us immediately.
- Jurisdiction. The terms of this agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada and the United States applicable to contracts to be wholly performed in California. ANY ACTION BASED ON OR ALLEGING A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN SISKIYOU COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. IN ANY SUCH ACTION IF WE PREVAIL, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO ALSO RECOVER OUR LEGAL FEES AND COSTS.
- General. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this website. Failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. You are prohibited from engaging in, suggesting or encouraging illegal activity in connection with our website and we will cooperate with law enforcement officials as appropriate. In the event that any portion of these Terms of Service is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provision shall remain in full force and effect.
- Information You Provide to Us. When you place an order, open an account, participate in a questionnaire, communicate with customer service or send us an email, you provide us with information that we collect. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, credit card information, and purchase history and, when you send a gift to another person, including giving another person an account, the same information for such other person.
- Other Information We Receive and Store. We also receive information from you as a result of your visiting our site, sending us emails including your IP address, your email address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, your purchase history, products you view, products you search for, length of visits to pages and other browser interaction information.
- Alternative Health Care. We declare the basic right of all our customers to select from our practitioners those who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of therapy, treatment and care, as well as recommend healthcare products and electronic instruments.
- Cutting-Edge Treatment Modalities: We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatment modalities that we think best for assessing, treating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include medical and health options that include, but are not limited to, cutting-edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any type of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over, whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
- Advanced Holistic Products: More specifically, the mission of the Quantum Healing Center, Inc. is to provide customers with the highest level of quality care and the most effective methods of treatment. We treat the holistic health condition of our customers and not merely the symptoms experienced. Quantum Healing Center, Inc. understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new products and technology. Quantum Healing Center, Inc. provides the most advanced products and technologies to assess all aspects of a member’s disease and/or health and provides the most effective means of treatment at an affordable fee. More specifically, Quantum Healing Center, Inc. specializes in providing local wild-crafted herbal tonics, medicinal aromatherapy oils, cutting-edge detox products and treatments and offers electronic instruments as alternates to medication concerning the modalities of service and benefits to our customers.